Thursday, April 24, 2008


Your Lotto Puzzlement Concluded, Guarantee!

Wishing for consumer questions for worldclass Silver Lotto System, but lack thereof. Waah!!

So, even though claim no more inventions in recent posting, I invent own questions so:

Ques: How many peoples of multiculture winning with superior Silver Lotto System?
Ans: Good question! Answer is here immediately! Many countries I believe have benefited from Mr Kens fabulous products. I say, after using calculator on Silver Lotto System website, that many several thousand have won. Proof!

Ques: Who taller, Mr Ken or Ken2.0.?
Ans: Possible Mr Ken taller, since he is expert in everything and I take many bowing positions!

Ques: When you kiss girlfriend, I am anxious to know!
Ans: Aha! Excellent question, ask even myself! haha! Fortune teller say most shortly, I believe him.

Enough questions! You like meddling women with nothing in calendar!! Want lotto win action?? Go to bank, remove US$40 equiv. Spend on Silver Lotto System. Give 5c change to bootshine man. Go!!

- - Yes, I Am New Ken2.0!

No comments: