Monday, April 14, 2008


Made In China For This Reasons!

You consider Silver Lotto System purchase, but hesitate? Wait no further like Confucius considering next 'says' construction... I give you excellent reason for becoming position of exalted Silverite (buyer of Mr Kens which achieve greatness through this fortunate name)!

Why you believe me? I tell you, China superior many facets, me also:

Test:
pickup toaster. Turn over. What you see on bottom? "Made In China" My birthplace! Trustworthy confirmed! Pickup camera. Turn over. What you see on bottom? "Made In China"! Again!! Pickup panda bear. Turn over (careful not to receive mauling or bite). What you see on bottom? "Made In China". Last test: pickup Jaguar car. Look underneath. What you see on bottom? "Made In India". Aha! But soon - "Made In China", guarantee.

Moral to story. Trust Chinese. Trust me also, whatever I tell you because of eventual world domination of Silver Lotto System. I advise: buy Silver Lotto System right now, even not made in China but excellent nonetheless!!


- - Yes, I Am Ken2.!

No comments: