Sunday, April 20, 2008


Pricing Identical To Lotto System--No Worry!!

Maybe you think I have made Silver Lotto System special high price, as owner of international blog http://iamken2.blogspot.com/.

Wrong several times!! Myself, Ken Wong, A.K.A. Ken2 have no increase amended. You think Chinese stupid!! I do not raise price from standard because of reputation of hopefully many popular years. I am youthful Chinese with idyllic prospects ahead for Silver Lotto System world domination of sales. I will not abuse tenure of 1st Sales Position.

Understand delicate fragrance of flower is spoilt when covered with cloth. You buy only flower from me, not cloth! Understand!! (In mind replace flower with Silver Lotto System to understand concept!) Then buy Silver Lotto System swiftly!! I am waiting!!

- - Yes, I Am Ken2.!

No comments: