Wednesday, May 14, 2008


GirlFriend Lotto Blog Error Reveal To World!

Answer: Not really error, bad English instead, as second language really American. (haha! once more fool you with second language comedy!! In fact American is similar to Chinese, just different words).

OK, reveal error (not error) in GIRL FRIEND PHOTO!!! post. Do not seek relief from computer chair. Do not scratch ear or make whine noise because of deliberate delay from me, New Ken2.0, like song contest winner announcer.

Here answer: I say quote from post "Slightly blur from amateur brother". So, if you observe many posts from me, New Ken2.0 you know about lack of brother in one son Wong family. Now I explain fully - talk about girlfriend brother!! Ha! Different, no relation!!

Do not wonder at strength of answer, instead buy Silver Lotto System while weep with laughing: Silver Lotto System. Do it!

- - Yes, I Am New Ken2.0!

No comments: