Sunday, May 11, 2008


Important Lotto Ques #3 About Hair!

Sorry many bowing of regret!! Multiple days I have neglected fortunate reader!! Losing position as topclass Mr Ken affiliate. Will redouble effort with today posting question. Read:

Ques #3: "Mr Ken! Which side you part hair!"

Ans #3: Mr Ken part hair on left. Owner of left hairpart known for high intelligence in this direction! Statistics prove also goodlooking and tall beyond bounds.

How important this to lotto winning and me, New Ken2.0?? Very!!! Intelligence of Mr Ken mean accurate Silver Lotto System like bullet speeding towards target! (Not Target store in U.S.A. Do not mistake me for stupid gunman when I have only young boy peashooter as present from parents of Wong Restaurant fame!)

So, knowing this fact, why you not buy rapidly now! Go to Silver Lotto System or I shoot you now (haha, joke of course! Do not set U.S.A. F.B.I marshalls on my blog path!!)

- - Yes, I Am New Ken2.0!

No comments: